IJPHCS is a quality controlled, double-blinded peer reviewed, open access international journal. The publication criteria include:
- The study has not been published (partly or as a whole) before or is not under consideration for publication elsewhere (except as an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis).
- Conference paper may be considered for publication provided significant amount of changes should be made before submission to the journal and proper citation paper is required.
- Publication of manuscript is permitted by all authors and after accepted for publication it will not be submitted for publication anywhere else, in English or in any other language, without the written approval of the copyright-holder.
- The journal may consider manuscripts that are translations of articles originally published in another language. In this case, the consent of the journal in which the article was originally published must be obtained and the fact that the article has already been published must be made clear on submission and stated in the abstract.
- It is compulsory for the authors to ensure that no material submitted as part of a manuscript infringes existing copyrights, or the rights of a third party.
- English quality: manuscript must use English (UK), clear, correct and unambiguous. It is author’s responsibility to improve the English quality (if required) by any other third-party service.
- Author(s) must meet all ethical, research integrity and any regulation requirement.
- IJPHCS policy that no manuscript should be rejected only on the basis of ‘lack of Novelty’ provided the manuscript is sufficiently robust and technically sound. The judgments about the importance of any particular manuscript are then made after publication by the readership (who are the most qualified to determine what is of interest to them).
- IJPHCS allowed only up to maximum five authors.
- The copyrights of all papers published in this journal are retained by the respective authors. The author(s) should be the sole author(s) of the article and should have full authority to enter into agreement and in granting rights to IJPHCS, which are not in breach of any other obligation. The author(s) should ensure the integrity of the paper and related works. Authors should mandatorily ensure that submission of manuscript to IJPHCS would result into no breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy.
- All authors of manuscript require to sign Copyright Transfer Agreement Form before publication of manuscript
- One of the authors should be indicated as corresponding author for all publication related communications during manuscript submission. All correspondence and proofs would be sent to the corresponding author, who will be treated as final representative voice for all authors regarding any decision related to manuscript, unless otherwise requested during submission.
- IJPHCS would not be responsible for any dispute related to authorship of a submitted paper.
- Any change in the authorship (such as addition or deletion of author(s) or change in the sequence of author list) should be intimated to the editorial office through a letter signed by all authors before publication of the paper.
- Generally, any change in the authorship after final publication, is not entertained.
Agreement for Authorship
- Submission of a paper to IJPHCS indicates that the author(s) agreement on the content of the paper.
- By signing Copyright Transfer Agreement Form, all authors agreed to transfer copyright of the manuscript to IJPHCS