Before beginning your manuscript submission, please ensure the following:
- Read the [Manuscript Submission Guidelines]
- Adhere to the format stated in the Submission Guidelines
- Times New Roman, 1.0 spacing, British English, page numbering, and line numbering starting from the introduction16-point font align centre for manuscript title14-point font for each section title
- 12-point font for text
- Manuscript should be submitted in MS Word Document.
- Separate the title page and the main text (the main text should not include any author(s) name for blinding purposes) [Title page], [Main Document template]
- Tables and figures should be placed after references, and not within the main text.
- An abstract should be prepared and must not exceed 250 words.
- Provide 3-5 keywords which can be used for indexing purposes.
- Prepare a cover letter (prepared by the corresponding author).
- Download and fill in the [Copyright Agreement Form]. The form must be signed by the corresponding author, on behalf of the co-authors, provided that prior written consent has been obtained from all co-authors. Submissions will not be processed until a signed Copyright Agreement Form has been received.
- Get ready all author(s) information (first name, last name, institution, address, e-mail) to be filled in the online system.
- Prepare a list of three potential reviewers for the manuscript. Read the reviewers criteria and provide their first name, last name, institution, e-mail address, and the reason for nominating them as reviewers.
- All submissions must be made through the online submission system. The submitting author should create an account at the [submit online] to begin any new submission.
- Please note that an article processing charge of RM 100 (Malaysia author) or USD25 (International author) and RM50 for CHSM author per accepted manuscript will be imposed, payable upon acceptance. Detail of payment will be emailed upon acceptance of the manuscript.